Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

I have a 2008 Mazda B2300, Past 2 months I have been getting…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a 2008 Mazda B2300,

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your B2300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Past 2 months I have been getting this headlights flashing , when the Ignition key is out, and the light switch is off.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?

For 1or 2 minutes the light will stay off and then come on for 2 sec

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The bulbs are ok, as when I have it ON the lights stay ON all times.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mazda
the headlights switch is off and the ignition key is out.
Lights turn On for 2 second and Off for about a minute
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/26/2017
Mazda Mechanic: Greg, import technician replied 7 months ago
Greg
Greg, import technician
Will this problem keep going on all the time until the battery is dead .
Just head lights or tail lights also
Greg