Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

I am trying to replace passenger side headlight on my 2016…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to replace passenger side headlight on my 2016 mazda6 I cannot acess the bulb it seems like the whole unit is sealed somehow - I can access the signal bulb but not the main beam and other bulb

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?

No but they are working I want to replacee entire headlight assy since glass is cracked in the front

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mazda6 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I was able to get out the headlight assy after removing the bumper but the original headlight assy seeems sealed

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mazda
these is a round dome shape that appears to be part of assy in the back. If you can tell me how I can remove my main beam bulb and other bulb that is all I need. I can see the signal indicator bulb and remove that - just not able to access other two bulbs
11/25/2017
Mazda Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

If you look on 6-47 of the owners manual it will give replacement instructions, here is a link. Let me know if you have questions, thanks. https://www.mymazda.com/MusaWeb/pdf/manuals/2016_Mazda6_Owners_Manual.pdf

Ever get it figured out? Please do not forget to rate answer. Thanks.