Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

I have a 2010 cx9 with a navigation and my problem is that…

Customer Question
Hi I have a 2010...
Hi I have a 2010 cx9 with a navigation and my problem is that my Bluetooth turns off while playing music and goes back on and the same thing started happening when I connect my phone with the aux cable
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mazda
Answered in 2 days by:
11/28/2017
Mazda Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither is the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident their answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris

No

No meaning no more help is needed?

I still need help and I have no more info I can give you guys

Unfortunately, I do not believe I can help on this issue. I will opt out.

Mazda Mechanic: Dan, ASE Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, ASE Master Technician

Different expert here.

There may be an update for your radio to correct this issue. The only place able to check for updates is the dealer.
I would try disconnecting your battery and hold the cables together. This is called a capacitance discharge.

Also when you disconnect the battery. Restart your bluetooth device.

If there are no updates and the reset does not correct your problem. Then odds are you need to replace the audio/navigation unit.

Please take a moment to rate the service you received. I aim to give you 5 star service.

Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. We can continue this chat at no extra cost even after you give a rating.

Do you still need any help