Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

I have a 1989/90 Mazda b2200 series truck. it is stuck in…

Customer Question
Hello I have a...

Hello I have a 1989/90 Mazda b2200 series truck. it is stuck in park. how do I get it unstuck.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have brake lights? Have any trouble codes popped up?

I have brake lights one is out at the moment on the passenger side.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your B2200?

1989/90

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your B2200 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything yet. just starting it and restarting it. it has happened in the past but usually works after a few tries.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mazda
11/22/2017
Mazda Mechanic: Greg, import technician replied 8 months ago
Greg
Greg, import technician
Hi .
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with this issue.
I’m reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible.
Rgds Greg