Mazda

Mazda Repair Questions? Ask Mechanics for Answers ASAP

Mazda

My Mazda 6 is reading a code 0300 and 0304, can I still

drive it I don't get...
My Mazda 6 is reading a code 0300 and 0304, can I still drive it I don't get paid until Friday
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: obd
JA: What year is your Mazda2?
Customer: 2012
JA: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Mazda 6
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: a month ago I had a new timing belt and water pump put in
11/20/2017
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Is the check engine light on steady or is it blinking on and off

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
on steady

HI,

Ok, it is safe to drive as it is a minor misfire. It is only unsafe if the check engine light is blinking on and off. That signifies an engine damaging misfire and if this occurs, you need to park it immediately

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager