Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

P0012. 2007 cx-7. Replaced complete timing set, oil pump,

Customer Question
2007 cx-7 Mechanic's Assistant:...

2007 cx-7

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CX-7 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Replaced complete timing set, oil pump, vvt cam phaser, and vvt oil control solednoid. checked double checked timing

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Have you noticed any change in your gas mileage lately?

160xxx no change in fuel mileage that i havew noticed but i also have a code for system lean at idle

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mazda
11/19/2017
Mazda Mechanic: Greg, import technician replied 8 months ago
Greg
Greg, import technician
Can you give me all codes that you have
Greg