Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

I just got a 2016 Mazda 3 and the Bluetooth was working fine…

Customer Question
Hi I just got...

Hi I just got a 2016 Mazda 3 and the Bluetooth was working fine I could play music and answer and hang up phone calls but now it will connect my phone but won't play any audio whatsoever

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?

It's a Mazda 3 and yes I am I've tried unpairing and pairing my phone to the Mazda and turning it off an on

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No i think that's all thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mazda
Answered in 1 day by:
11/19/2017
Mazda Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither are the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Today I have worked my fingers numb and just can not get to everyone. I am pretty sure I can help. Sometimes customers need help now and if help comes later it is just to late. In your case if it is not to late, let me know and I will do my best to earn your business.

Chris