Mazda

Mazda Repair Questions? Ask Mechanics for Answers ASAP

Mazda

I have a mazda van key won't remove when turned off. Key has

Customer Question
I have a mazda van...
I have a mazda van key won't remove when turned off
JA: Can you turn the steering wheel at all? And what about the key? Is it worn or damaged?
Customer: key has normal wear it's a 2002
JA: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I pull fuse key come's out. till I restart
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Mazda
11/16/2017
Mazda Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 27 days ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

This issue is going to be the ignition lock solenoid is faulty or its ground signal wire is broken or the cluster is not sending a ground signal. What are you skills with electrical diagnostics prior to me going into depth on this.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Mazda Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 22 days ago

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician