Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

My horn doesn't work. 3/ 2007. Nothing. No that's my only…

Customer Question
My horn doesn't work ...

My horn doesn't work

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mazda?

3/ 2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that's my only problem

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mazda
11/15/2017
Mazda Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 8 months ago
Gunvir Singh

Hello, let me review your request. Please stand by.

Mazda Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 8 months ago

Is your vehicle equipped with 2.0L or 2.3L engine?

2.0
Mazda Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 8 months ago

Hello, just checking if any updates?

Mazda Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

There are several things that will prevent the horn from working and it will require some electrical testing to determine exactly what is wrong. The problem may be the horn switch, wiring, the clockspring, horn relay, a blown fuse, or the horn itself.

Has any testing been done?