Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

I am hearing 5 beeps x5 when I start my 2005 Tribute. It…

I am hearing 5...

I am hearing 5 beeps x5 when I start my 2005 Tribute. It also happens intermittently or after a bump

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes to both

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tribute yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to myself. I have not tried anything yet, as I have only had the car for week.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I noticed that the passenger air bag light stays lighted with the note “passenger air bag not activated”

Answered in 2 days by:
10/18/2017
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • INFORMATION, I have no magic ball, please give me all the details you can.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Not my specialty but I will try to help.

Are there any codes stored?

Does the drivers air bag light come on for 5 seconds when started?

No codes. No the driver's airbag does not come on at all.

Thanks, ***** ***** driver side air bag light does not work and that light is very important to let you know when the air bag is working or not. This tone is telling you the bulb is not working and needs to be addressed.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Why the poor rating?

If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options.

Sir,
The time it took for me get any response was ridiculous. Then you open with the fact that "this is not your specialty". After that you spent more time and energy letting me know how to ensure that you got paid, rather than resolving my situation. I thought that this was a legitimate opportunity for help, but, it is just a scam to get more money every step of the way. You obviously did not read nor do you know what your addressing, it is not your specialty. The issue is the constant "beeps" not the Driver's Air Bag. The original question focused on the PASSENGERS AIRBAG! Congratulations on earning your $15.00. I will never engage this website again, and I am sure to let my friends know how it really works.
Do not bother contacting me again. Please ensure that your website does not contact me nor charge me any more money!

The beep is the chime module warning you that you need to get the air bag light addressed. I was not paid as you mentioned because you rated me as a poor tech.

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician