Mazda

Mazda Repair Questions? Ask Mechanics for Answers ASAP

Mazda

Do you see any problems with the Mazda CX-9 often? Do they

routinely drive over 100,000 miles...
Do you see any problems with the Mazda CX-9 often? Do they routinely drive over 100,000 miles without major issues.
10/15/2017
3pac2222
3pac2222, Other

hI what year car are you asking about ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
2016-2018I want a car that lasts...I’m not sure what Mazda’s reputation is compared to Honda. I’d like a different vehicle than a Honda.

that year is newer so hard tell what will start to happen with them ,but we have seen some problem like broken transfer cases, trans going bad and brake boosters going bad causing hard brake pedal

Honda is a better car so is Nissan and Toyota

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What do you think of hyundia?

the Nissan rouge is in the same class as the cx9 and you have two size to pick from

don't do that they all have engine problems right now all the way back to 2013 they are blowing up left and right

they have a recall out to replace the engines if they are making noise from what a hear they will come in pass the test then still blow up two days later .

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
A Honda dealer told me that Nissan dealers won’t open the hood of the car bc it is extremely difficult to even change a light bulb bc of where they placed parts. It may take 4 hours?? I like the rogue. Was he just trying to sell a car?

lol I work at a Nissan dealer . NO that is not so . they will tell you anything to sell a car /

and most cars now you have to take apart some things to do anything to it Nissan Honda Toyota all the same kind of set up

plug I think Honda is harder to work on then Nissan to Toyota

plus*

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok. Good to know!! Thanks for your insight!

your welcome please rate the service before you go as this Is the only way for me to get credit thanks.

3pac2222
3pac2222, Other
3pac2222
3pac2222
3pac2222, Other