Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

She won't start and has the key code flashing. They dirty.

Customer Question
She won't start and...

She won't start and has the key code flashing

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

They dirty

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mazda?

2006 Mazda 3 hatch

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I tried pushing her on 2 to turn on and she won't

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I disconnected the battery ass well and nothing the security code keeps flashing

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mazda
Trying to start it but the securitylight with the key in the middle is flashing very fast
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
10/6/2017
Mazda Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Although others have reviewed this question and passed on it. I am willing to try and assist if help is still needed.