Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

ROUGH IDLING IN AM, CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS ON, CODE SAY

Customer Question
ROUGH IDLING IN AM...

ROUGH IDLING IN AM, CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS ON, CODE SAY MUTPLE MISFIRE, BANK 3 MISFIRE, THEN TODAY AT LIGHT CAME ON THEN OFF

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

THE AT LIGHT IS OFF NOW BUT ENGINE LIGHT STAYS ON

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mazda?

2005 MAZDA6 2.3 CAR HAS 242K ON IT AND IT IS ONE OF THE BEST CARS I HAVE HAD

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mazda6 yourself? What have you tried so far?

NEW COIL NEW WIRES NEW PLUGS

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

THATS ABOUT ALL.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mazda
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
Mazda Mechanic: john aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 10 months ago
john aka eauto
john aka eauto, The Car Guy

Hi . Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.

how many miles on the car?