Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

I have a 2010 Mazda bt 50 in New Zealand and I need to

Customer Question
replace my rear wheel bearing...
I have a 2010 Mazda bt 50 in New Zealand and I need to replace my rear wheel bearing. How do I do that?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mazda
10/1/2017
Mazda Mechanic: EricFromCT, Auto Technician replied 10 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Auto Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

You need to remove the rear brake rotors. Then you need to remove the rear diff cover. Then you remove the bolt that holds the diff pin in. Then you remove the diff pin. Then you can remove the c-clips that hold the axles in. Then you can remove the axles. Then with the axles out, you can remove the seal and bearing from the axle tube.

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal. Also we can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return.

Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer.

It's not American. It has drum brakes on the rear.