Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

I'm having to refill the coolant daily. 103500. Mpv 2005. I…

Customer Question
I'm having to refill...

I'm having to refill the coolant daily

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles on the car? How has your mileage been lately?

103500

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mazda?

Mpv 2005

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MPV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried fixing it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just keep adding coolant daily

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mazda
9/28/2017
Mazda Mechanic: internal88, Technician replied 10 months ago
internal88
internal88, Technician

Hello,I'm Brandon.

I am assuming there is a no coolant visually under the vehicle. Do you smell the coolant burning?

If not, then most likely the cylinder head gasket is cracked and the engine is burning the coolant through the exhaust.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please rate me positive, thank you.