Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

I pressed start button twice without stepping on brake in…

Customer Question
Hi. I pressed start...

Hi. I pressed start button twice without stepping on brake in order to open windows without starting car. I did it again and windows closed. Later I day I went to get in car and my key fobs not work but car was never locked itself. Now not starting

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery?

Both fobs not working

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mazda?

2016 Mazda 6

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Let me go to car. Hold on please

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Start button flashing red

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mazda
Is mechanic available to help me?
9/23/2017
Mazda Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 10 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Ok, lets first try a simple reset. Disconnect the negative battery cable from the battery for 10 minutes and then reconnect and try your key fobs and see if it starts