Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Does not crank when key is switched to cranking position…

Customer Question
Does not crank when...

Does not crank when key is switched to cranking position also need a descent diagram of alll fuses and relays of it

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?

It is the same 2001 truck and i had the fuel pump changed two years ago i started my initial question yesterday

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '01 Mazda?

B3000 it has over 240000 miles on it

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your B3000 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I tried tapping the tank, pushing the reset switch and pressing the pressure valve (no pressure0)

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just like to know how i can make a tempoary jump line to see if the fuel pump relay is the problem and how to fix one if so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mazda
9/24/2017
Mazda Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Auto or manual transmission?

Will it crank if you bypass the starter relay?

Is the theft light off with the key on?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris