Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Se, 2010 bt50 boss, i have taken it to our local dealer for…

Customer Question
2010 bt50 boss Mechanic's...

2010 bt50 boss

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have taken it to our local dealer for serviceing as i have only had it a year .,and thaught it may of been ran on non thynthetic oil as the first service it used abit of oil and it seems to be useing more now it has done about 114000 ks.

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your last oil change?

111000 approx. now about 114000

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mazda
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2017
Mazda Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 11 months ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, I'm Ron and I will be helping you today.
Stand by for a moment while I prepare your answer.

The oil won't cause that,but you need to have the whole PCV system checked for flow and operation. You also need to have a wet/dry compression test done to check the oil rings.

Please understand that I don't know your skill level or tools
you have to assist us. Also understand that I can't see, smell,
hear, or touch the vehicle either, so your patience is
appreciated. JA is a great Q/A site, but it does not replace a
repair shop. So please don’t shoot the messenger if I have to
deliver bad news:)
If you are satisfied with my answer, I would greatly
appreciate a 5 star rating now before you leave the site and I
will still assist you after you have rated me too if another
question pops up. I don’t get credit for helping you until
you rate me

Thanks, Ron

Did you have any more questions for me at this time?

Thanks again, Ron

Thanks again and please remember to rate me 5 stars now
and keep this link in case you need me again later on.
I don’t get credit for assisting you until you rate me
My goal is to assist you in the repair of your vehicle by
supplying you with well educated information. I may not
always have the exact fix you wanted to hear, but my job is
to get you on the right track, which I always do. I can’t hear,
see, smell or touch your vehicle from where I’m at, so your
understanding of that is greatly appreciated. There are no
magical answers, but I do my best to guide you in the right
direction.