Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Why the yellow light keep coming on? censor organ light on…

Customer Question
Why the yellow light...

Why the yellow light keep coming on?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Censor organ light on the left hand side

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mazda?

1916

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Mazda?

I am sorry its a 2016

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No been this way every since I purchase it I did take it back to the dealer

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The left back tire keep deflating light jumps on

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mazda
9/20/2017
Mazda Mechanic: john aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 10 months ago
john aka eauto
john aka eauto, The Car Guy

Hi . Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.
the check engine light?

The check engine light or reduced power or traction light comes on when the on-board computer detects a fault in engine driveability or performance, transmission control system or transmission, or the emissions system, and a fault code is set and stored in the computer. Faults that can set the check engine light can range from a vaccuum leak, engine mis-fire, low engine compression, faulty sensor such as O2 sensor or other engine sensor, hydraulic pressure loss in transmission, transmission shift solenoid, open/short in wiring harness, emission evaporative system leak, or one of over a hundred different reasons.
The only way to know what set a fault code and turned the check engine light on is to have a diagnostic scanner hooked up to the on-board computer and read it for stored diagnostic fault codes. Many auto parts stores will do this service for free- (like auto zone)check with you local parts stores. If none in your area do, then you will have to take it to a shop and pay to have the computer read for stored fault codes.

Without knowing the fault codes numbers, it would be irresponsible to guess as to the cause as there are hundreds of possible causes

if you provide me a diagnostic code we can narrow down the cause of failure