Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

2008 Mazda 3, automatic 20 l engine, I need to replace the…

Customer Question
2008 Mazda 3, automatic...

2008 Mazda 3, automatic 20 l engine, I need to replace the TCM

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mazda Mazda2. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No now

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mazda
What I need to know is where the TCM is located, I seen a lot of videos, but the 2006 to 2009 videos do not show thw exact location of the module for the 2008, even the dealers diagram I received does not show th e right location of the module, I cannot find it.
9/19/2017
Mazda Mechanic: Randall C, ASE Master Tech replied 11 months ago
Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Tech

hello, can you send the full VIN #

VIN # 1GCKP32W6H3330629
Sorry that is the # for my truck, Correct # is: JM1BK12F581862632

please allow me a little to run some information. Back as quick as possible

oK

where have you been directed or researched where to look?

You never got back to me with an answer, I waited for your answer for 14 hours but nothing, so I found somebody else to help me. Consequently, I should not be charged at all, if I am charged I will dispute the charge and also leave a bad review.

I am unsure what happened. I did not submit and answer, I was only asking questions and last question I asked to you was at 8 pm yesterday. I did not get a reply till now. I have to ask questions in order to submit an accurate answer. I think? the JA site may? have gone down for a bit but that is out of my control. I am sorry you are not happy but I was awaiting your reply at 8 pm last night. I will send this post to JA CS dept