Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

Code PO316 PO300 andPO305, Yes and they came back, 2002

Customer Question

code PO316 PO300 andPO305
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: Yes and they came back
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 2002 mazda 626 2.5liter 24 valve
JA: Are you fixing your 626 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have 180psi in all cylinders compression, I changed the rear vale cover gasket by removing the intake manifold, and the timing belt, the car purrrres like a kitten
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  KALAMYKID replied 1 month ago.

All three of these codes point to the same thing. There is a problem with cylinder 5 the back right cylinder. There can be a problem with moisture or oil in the spark plug tube, The plug wire can be bad, the coil can be bad, or the fuel injector is unplugged, or not shooting fuel. Can you pull the plug wire out of cylinder 5 and see if you are getting spark to the tip of it, as well as if the wire is wet or dry please?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The plugs ,wires and coil has been changed
Expert:  KALAMYKID replied 1 month ago.

Do you have a digital volt meter so we can do some testing? Also can you see the injector to make sure the injector is plugged in good?

Expert:  KALAMYKID replied 1 month ago.

Where all these parts replaced before or after the miss fire codes?