Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

Keyless ignition not working, how, 2015, just the manual, no

Customer Question

keyless ignition not working
JA: Have you checked the fob's battery?
Customer: how
JA: What is the model/year of your Mazda?
Customer: 2015
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just the manual
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Will the ignition system at least get the car in the run position where as the instrument cluster powers up?