Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Code 10,already replaced module still on,looking for wiring…

Customer Question
Code 10,already replaced module...

Code 10,already replaced module still on,looking for wiring diagram to check powers and grounds and find out how to test d sensors

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Mazda. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No i just need this light out

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mazda
9/17/2017
Mazda Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Can I get the year, make, model, engine and the issue so I can get you the right diagram?