Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

It doesn't run, I think is the charge air cooler bypass

Customer Question
It doesn't run Mechanic's...

It doesn't run

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mazda?

I think is the charge air cooler bypass solenoid or the valve

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked for a leak in the radiator?

Nothing is wrong with the radiator

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Mazda?

Millenia s 02

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Millenia yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yeah I charge the presure regulator control valve

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mazda
9/16/2017
Mazda Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are quite a few things that an cause a no start condition and it will require some testing to determine exactly what is wrong. You may be missing spark, fuel pressure, it could be a fuel quality concern or exhaust restriction, it could be the engine controller itself or an internal engine issue.

I assume the starter engages and cranks the engine but it does not start?