Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

My red key light is blinking while the car is running. Every…

Customer Question
My red key light...

My red key light is blinking while the car is running. Every time I open a door while the car is on it beeps and the icon blinks

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?

The key exclamation light. It blinks

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mazda?

2015 cx5

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CX-5 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing. I'm actually just sitting in a prkg lot.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

But it's annoying bc every time I open the door this happens. Then I have to turn off my car and turn it back on. Really annoying when I'm picking someone up

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mazda
Answered in 5 days by:
9/20/2017
Mazda Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 10 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You