Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

I my Ford Escape 2003 head gasket was change head and block…

Customer Question
I my Ford Escape...

I my Ford Escape 2003 head gasket was change head and block skim now it set up back start ok but it burning gas very fast and the oil light keep coming on when aim driving

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue? What size is your engine?

3.0

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Escape yourself? What have you tried so far?

No the person try different thing but none help

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No it run good but using the gas fast

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mazda
9/12/2017
Mazda Mechanic: Ricardo Hohl, ASE Master Certified Tech replied 11 months ago
Ricardo Hohl
Ricardo Hohl, ASE Master Certified Tech

Hi welcome to just answers my name is ***** ***** the engine light on have you check for any codes? if the oil light goes on have you done an oil pressure test?