Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

How to realign my Mazda pick up truck

Customer Question

How to realign my Mazda pick up truck
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

Are you trying to do a alignment in the driveway?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

you can do toe pretty easy are you also trying to do caster and camber?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I had got in a wreck it broke my steering wheel gearbox off I already fix that something in the suspension is broke or bent because the tire goes bald in one month and pops I've gone through three tires already I have everything suspension wise except for upper control arm and there is oil seeping from the motor the tranny and and in the middle of the rear axle
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
An yes

you can do toe with string but caster and camber you will need a kit,heres a video that explains everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYOVRwKrSrQ