Mazda

Mazda Repair Questions? Ask Mechanics for Answers ASAP

Mazda

I also have the alarm on my 09 Mazda 6 going off for no

Customer Question
I also have the...

I also have the alarm on my 09 Mazda 6 going off for no apparent reason at times. I like the suggestion about the door switch contacts needing to be replaced. Is this a repair i can do at home?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

No - what does that do?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Its a Mazda 6, just to clarify. But I haven't done anything myself yet. Its at the dealer right now to address a recall, and I asked them to look into it. I'm worried about spending a ton of money to have them fix it though

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything right now

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mazda
Answered in 2 days by:
8/4/2017
Mazda Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 6 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You

Drew
Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.