Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

I also have the alarm on my 09 Mazda 6 going off for no

Customer Question

I also have the alarm on my 09 Mazda 6 going off for no apparent reason at times. I like the suggestion about the door switch contacts needing to be replaced. Is this a repair i can do at home?
JA: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?
Customer: No - what does that do?
JA: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Its a Mazda 6, just to clarify. But I haven't done anything myself yet. Its at the dealer right now to address a recall, and I asked them to look into it. I'm worried about spending a ton of money to have them fix it though
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can't think of anything right now
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shawn Few replied 2 months ago.

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You