Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

I have a Mazda CX9. Auto zone stated the Crank shaft sensor…

Customer Question
I have a Mazda CX9...
I have a Mazda CX9. Auto zone stated the Crank shaft sensor needs replacement. Where is it located?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mazda
8/1/2017
Mazda Mechanic: Mike V., Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

I am sending you a diagram of it's location. According to the instructions best access is accomplished by removing the catalytic converter from the engine. Here is a link to the diagram

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.
Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources, so please rate my answer by using the stars at the top of the page. Payment for your question includes any follow-up questions you may have. Free trials and subscription questions still require ratings.
Thank you so much!

Do you need more help with this?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Mike, that diagram did not help at all. I was able to find a diagram on Google that was very precise on the location.

Ok then.
I wonder if you actually had to remove the catalytic as the service manual suggested or if you were able to work around that as well?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Mike, I reviewed my credit card bill and noticed you went ahead and charge me $20.00 for the diagram. Please refund me the amount. As I stated, the diagram did not help me at all.