Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

I have a 2010 Mazda 3i and have just been told that I have a

Customer Question

Greetings! I have a 2010 Mazda 3i and have just been told that I have a leak in my power steering line; at the area where it clamps in. Can I use a Power Steering Stop Leak solution?
JA: When was the fluid last checked? Have you heard any whining noises while turning the wheel?
Customer: Fluid was checked last month at the dealers, which is when I was told that the clamps are starting to leak. No noise or problem turning the wheel.
JA: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It's a Mazda 3i and I've thought about it. At the dealers, I was told it isn't serious and can wait until my next scheduled servicing to have that issue addressed
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: basically, that's it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Are you having to add fluid on a regular basis?