peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I am having issues with my new Mazda 3 navigation system.

Customer Question

JA: What year is your Mazda2?
Customer: 2017
JA: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: its a mazda3,
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have been trying to update my Navigation SD card but not having any success
Category: Mazda
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Since this is a 2017 model this is something a dealer can diagnose and correct at no charge to you under factory warranty.If you are following the update method properly and it will not update then this can be an indication of a component at fault causing this issue here.I would have this checked/tested by the dealer under warranty to resolve this issue.If this is not an option here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete