john aka eauto
john aka eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase tech,shop owner
6149662

I have a 2009 Mazda z, l keep getting a miss fire code p301

Customer Question

I have a 2009 Mazda z, l keep getting a miss fire code p301 for cylinder 1. All of the coils and spark plugs have been changed at Mazda the first visit, second visit, the valve gasket, has been changed, third visit fuel injectors, have been tested and passed, fourth visit cylinder compression test and passed. But every time I drive up a hill the engine light blink and I get p301.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  john aka eauto replied 7 months ago.

Hi . Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. John aka eauto

have they checked the cat?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No, what should I check for in the Cat?

to see if its melted down or restricted... any other codes?

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.
I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. As always I'm happy to provide my time/service & resources so If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you. Thank you and good luck with your vehicle!