Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2008 Tribute v6. The wrench light comes on when

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Tribute v6. The wrench light comes on when driving after 2-3 stop and goes. The vehicle is takes a longer time to shift from 1st to 2nd. The light wrench light goes out after shut down & restart, but comes back on after the same sequence. There are no diagnostic codes showing.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

What brand and model scan tool was used and was it used while the light was on?

Assuming this is a transaxle issue, do you work on the CD4E transaxles?

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris