Mazda

Mazda Repair Questions? Ask Mechanics for Answers ASAP

Mazda

I have a mazda 2001 mpv need neutral safety switch and I

Customer Question
also need a new Den...
I have a mazda 2001 mpv need neutral safety switch and I also need a new Den plug cuz when you plug in to check the codes the den plug is messed up and then I have a check engine light that don't go out
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: Ok
JA: Are you fixing your MPV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The van start in neutral it starts and drive sometimes so I think it's a neutral safety switch
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: Yes
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mazda
12/24/2016
Mazda Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

I assume the dealer no longer has the neutral switch in stock?

What is the DEN plug are you referring to the OBD plug where the scan tool connects?

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician