Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

A friend recently put a new clutch in my 1993 mazda 626 the

Customer Question

a friend recently put a new clutch in my 1993 mazda 626 the chiltons manuel said when you pull the cv axels to put a plug a special tool into the holes in the differential the cv axel came out of so that when you put the axels back in they aer alined he did not and took about 7 hrs just to get them back ini
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Jaybird61 replied 10 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** to JustAnswers. How may I help you today? What is the question on the transmission you want to ask?

Wait for response but have not got one from you. Do you still need assistance?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
but I'm at work will respond latersorry

okay will wait to hear from you.