Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

2008 CX9- I had to replace the battery on the Wireless Entry

Customer Question

2008 CX9- I had to replace the battery on the Wireless Entry FOB. Locks and unlocks doors but ignition is now disabled. It is the same key and board that worked previously.
JA: Have you double-checked to make sure the positive and negative signs are lined up correctly?
Customer: on what? The remote? It would not work if they were
JA: Are you fixing your CX-9 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I changed the battery on the FOB. It works to open the doors but the immobilizer has disabled the ignition. Not sure what you mean- what have I tried.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
7 hours later
Still not a response.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Have to say-- pretty impressive how bad the customer service is- after being scammed saying there were 6 'experts waiting and then a direct window telling me I had an 'appointments once I made the payment, nothing-- -=- almost 24 hours and nothing\
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

sorry after reviewing your question , i cant help you with it , i will open up the question for other expert to help

Expert:  trung do replied 8 months ago.

hi this is trung I be helping you with your issue today , is your remove keyless entry with smart key