peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

No fuel in the injectors, Will not start at all, 1989

Customer Question

No fuel in the injectors
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: Will not start at all
JA: What is the model/year of your Mazda?
Customer: 1989 b2600i
JA: Are you fixing your B2600i yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: New distributor. Rebuilt computer. Replaced main relay checked fuses
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This may be due to a fault with the fuel pump.If there is no fuel pressure and volume from the fuel pump this causes this issue here with the pump needing replaced.If you have not had the pump pressure tested as well as power and ground signals to the pump this needs done.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete