Mazda

Mazda Repair Questions? Ask Mechanics for Answers ASAP

Mazda

I have a mazda cx7 2008 model, i started jerking of the

Customer Question
hi i have a mazda...
hi i have a mazda cx7 2008 model, i started jerking of the whole car when you want to accelerate for example to over take a vehicle specially from gear 2 to 4 once it gets momentum it accelerates nicely
so it doesn't have that usual kick off i'm used to with the turbo
also when it's jerking i could hear one or two clunk sounds then it stops
i've noticed that this problem reduces when the engine is hot after the car has run for some time and it's more obvious when the engine is cool like when i drive in the morning
what do you recommend to sort out this problem
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mazda
Answered in 1 day by:
10/23/2016
Mazda Mechanic: Greg, import technician replied 1 year ago
Greg
Greg, import technician

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Seen you been waiting a good while , do you still need assistance with this issue .

If yes ,

Is the check engine or any other dash warning lights ON when the engine is running .

Which engine do you have fitted .

Greg

Drew
Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.