Mazda

Mazda Repair Questions? Ask Mechanics for Answers ASAP

Mazda

In my Mazda Demio 2006 with 70,000 kilometers the floor on

Customer Question
the passenger side in the...
In my Mazda Demio 2006 with 70,000 kilometers the floor on the passenger side in the front and back is always went. I keep the windows close. Why is that? Is it coming from the air-conditioning? How can it be repair? Help please!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mazda
Answered in 1 day by:
8/16/2016
Mazda Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 1 year ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you are driving through water or rain when this occurs this can be caused by the floor if there is rust in the floor or some models have flood plugs that can fall out or become damaged.If this only occurs with the ac on most likely the ac drain is clogged.You would need to locate the drain from the heater/ac box up front to where it leads out through the firewall and try and unplug it with a wire hanger or similar.These need checked into to locate which is the cause here then repaired from there.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician