Mazda

Mazda Repair Questions? Ask Mechanics for Answers ASAP

Mazda

I have just bought a 2011 cx-7. On any car that I have owed

Customer Question
before when you shift from...
I have just bought a 2011 cx-7. On any car that I have owed before when you shift from park or at a certain speed all doors lock. This isn't happening on this vehicle. Can you tell me how to reprogram it, hell I don't know if it's even an option. Can you help with this?
Jason
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mazda
8/13/2016
Mazda Mechanic: Cardoctor71, ASE Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Cardoctor71
Cardoctor71, ASE Master Technician

Turn on the key, press info button scroll to driver preferences, if listed ,if not listed, not an option. You can also look in the owners manual for further information on this issue. Please Accept and Rate my answer, if you have any further questions I will answer them until you are completely satisfied with my answers.

Cardoctor71
Cardoctor71
Cardoctor71, ASE Master Technician