peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I have a 2011 Mazda Miata MX 5 Gt purchased from america and

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Mazda Miata MX 5 Gt purchased from america and imported into canada. I want to install daytime running lights. is this car wired for the drl module? and if so, the canadian mazda dealer cannot find the part number for the module. can you help me with this too?
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't know it would take this long. Forget it. I found the answer elsewhere. Keep the $5. nothing else
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In allot of cases this info needs obtained from a dealer and they may not charge to tell you for sure where this is located as well as a part number.IN other cases it may not be an option to be installed.Once again I do apologize for any delay and posted as soon as I saw your question myself.If there is anything else I can help with let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete