Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

Can you helpme, cx7, 2008, motor L 320276128, 54K, i need

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: can you helpme
JA: What is the model/year of your Mazda?
Customer: cx7
JA: What year is your Mazda?
Customer: 2008
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: motor L###-##-####
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: 54K
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: i need probe pcv valve
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
much smoke exhaust
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

After reading your post I am not clear on what it is you are needing help with . Please post back with a complete description of the problem you are having as well as what it is your needing help with and I will see if I can help you with this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my car pulls much exhaust smoke, my question was regarding the location of the PCV valve also air conditioned cold air does not pull no technical reason for the problem
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

When you say it pulling smoke are you meaning it blowing smoke?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Much smoke on back muffle, stop or runnign very much smoke, i think that pcv valve is bad, i found it now i'm replacing. The other problem is air conditioner, not cooling, compresor some time work property and other time not work.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Okay got you, Mazda has released a service bulletin dealing with this smoking concern as well as the proper repair needed. I have enclosed in the link below for your review.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/PCV%20Jul%206.pdf