Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

I was replacing the sunvisor Mazda RX eight 2004 in the two

Customer Question

I was replacing the sunvisor for a Mazda RX eight 2004 in the two wires for the sunvisor light touched and now my power locks and check engine light and radio don't work do you have any idea what this might be
JA: Does the light stay on solid or does it flicker? Any noticeable performance problems lately?
Customer: The DSC light was blinking but it turned off check engine light is stable On after the incident has a rough idle
JA: What is the model/year of your Mazda?
Customer: 2004
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I'm trying to fix it myself haven't tried anything yet
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** sounds like the 15 amp ROOM fuse has blown located on interior fuse box. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks.