peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I have a mazda 2010 andf have an engine lit and also the ac

Customer Question

i have a mazda 2010 andf have an engine lit and also the ac is cold but the switch is of what is wrong ?
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

The first thing that has to be done here is to have the fault codes read out/checked using a scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers in your model.Once this has been done any codes set will need diagnosed to locate and repair this issue here.There is a large number of different codes that can set with this light here so having the codes checked/read out will help diagnose and repair this issue here.I suspect the ac switch is faulty needing replaced or the ac compressor relay has failed as these are common but the codes will need checked and then testing done from there to help locate and repair this issue.Most shops or a dealer can check the codes and do this diagnosis.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete