Mazda

Mazda Repair Questions? Ask Mechanics for Answers ASAP

Mazda

Had a 2002 Mazda Tribute ES was in a wreck, need to remove

Customer Question
the C/D's in the C/D...
Had a 2002 Mazda Tribute ES was in a wreck, need to remove the C/D's in the C/D Player
Is there a way to remove the C/D's manually??
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mazda
5/18/2016
Mazda Mechanic: Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner replied 1 year ago
Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.Theres no manual eject on the radio. You can apply power to the fuse in the fuse box to get it working to eject or pull it out and apply power to the wires in the connector at the rear. That or take it apart. Either way its not a simple operation.. if the vehicle is being held in a salvage or impound lot I imagine one of the employees there could retrieve your CDs for you if its holding up you releasing the vehicle.
Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner