Mazda

Mazda Repair Questions? Ask Mechanics for Answers ASAP

Mazda

I have a1990 mazda b2600 se-5 4x4. Finding a/c compressor mount

Customer Question
and correct pulley's to get...
I have a1990 mazda b2600 se-5 4x4. Finding a/c compressor mount and correct pulley's to get my a/c back working has been impossible
JA: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I need to get the information where to purchase a/c mounting bracket and correct pulley's to get my a/c back in service
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2yrs.of searching online
JA: Is there anything else the Mazda Mechanic should be aware of about your Mazda?
Customer: One thing at a time
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mazda
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/8/2016
Mazda Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 1 year ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.I have been in the auto repair business with my own shops since 1975 and also teachautomotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Pleaseunderstand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problemwith the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computerdata/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; wejust diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch thevehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going todirect you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please bepatient and permit me to do what I do best.I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” inreturn. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If thereis any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so Ican go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help youthrough it. I have 2 ideas, one is to check the local junk yards and two would be to try www.car-part.com.Thanks, Ron
rpmdiag
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor