Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Just bought a used 2008 CX-9. when i put CD in the changer…

Customer Question
Hi just bought a...

Hi just bought a used 2008 CX-9. when i put CD in the changer it rejects the CD with message "check CD"... is this a known issue with this car? how can i fix it?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mazda. The Mazda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Thank you!

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Ideally yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mazda Mechanic should be aware of about your Mazda?

That's all i have noticed so far. only had the car for a few hours..

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mazda
4/29/2016
Mazda Mechanic: Roy Scarlett,
 replied 2 years ago
Roy Scarlett
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I would like to try to help with your problem. The CD's you are trying are they recorded or purchased. Sometimes the car CD players will not play certain CDs if they are recorded at home.