Mazda

Mazda Repair Questions? Ask Mechanics for Answers ASAP

Mazda

My car was fine, my friend "checked" relay stitches to see

Customer Question
if air conditioner was running...
My car was fine, my friend "checked" relay stitches to see if air conditioner was running ok. Now when I start it - it dies instantly, but if I give it gas it will go. Also, it is now shifting hard from 1st to 2nd and my gauges are lit on dashboard.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a a car. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Except for cursing my friend, nothing.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know about your car?
Customer: 2007 Mazda 6
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mazda
4/29/2016
Mazda Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. For the starting and idle issues. That is possibly a dirty sticking throttle body . Try cleaning it with a tooth brush and brake cleaner to remove carbon buildup. Can you better explain gauges re lit? Is the 1-2 shift early or late or just harsh? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician