Mazda

Mazda Repair Questions? Ask Mechanics for Answers ASAP

Mazda

Mazda 6: I have a 2012 Mazda 6 V6 (about 45,000 miles) On

Customer Question
I have a 2012 Mazda...
I have a 2012 Mazda 6 V6 (about 45,000 miles)
On the highway at cruising speeds of 70 mph or more when I accelerate even a little I get a noise that sounds like there is something partially obstructing something. This is only at these speeds. Not at lower speeds. It doesn't seem to affect performance. Had my mechanic take a look, but he couldn't come up with anything.
Don
Marion, Il
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mazda
4/12/2016
Mazda Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 1 year ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
HI,I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question. Ok, your description is a bit vague. Is it a metallic sound, plastic sound, other sound? Also, does it seem to come from the engine compartment, front end at front wheels, underneath the vehicle, at rear? Please remember that I am not there to hear the noise, so I rely on you for as much detail as possible.
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager