Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Mazda Tribute S 2005 AWD lights Blinking. Burned up caliper

Customer Question

Mazda Tribute S 2005 AWD lights Blinking. Burned up caliper on breaks. Took to Dealer. After a Week of diagnosis and $750 for break calipers (front) Dealer said the part is clutch Relay and part no longer available. Could not find info on Clutch relay. located in the PDC??
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service to you, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased with my assistance and will rate me Good or Excellent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you know which AWD codes are stored?

There is not a relay used by the AWD system.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

Please make sure to complete the rating 1-5 STARS on your screen when your pleased. The email survey is for the website, it does not compensate me.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris